Sunday, March 20, 2011

The return of T-Bag

And by that I mean the Character from Prison Break (get your mind out of the gutters!)


One of my favorite (besides John Abruzzi) characters from Prison Break, Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwel is going to bring back the role in A&E´s new series "Breakout Kings". He is raw, witty and just overall an EVIL BADASS!


The show´s plot is basically about a squad of U.S. marshals who team up with ex-cons to work together on tracking down prison escapees.
"It takes a con to catch a con." - Breakout Kings



Hopefully the show will get good ratings, as I am a big fan of Prison Break and was instantly hooked! The series lasted from 2005-2009. Breakout Kings was created by former writers/producers of Prison Break, so I´m pretty psyched to see it tonight.

It premieres on A&E TONIGHT (SUNDAY, MARCH 20) at 10pm.
I hope you guys get a chance to watch and leave feedback if you can.

14 comments:

  1. lol sorry for the 2nd video, ill try and fix it later...enjoy guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never actually watched Prison Break. I've been meaning to for a while now...

    Followed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i fell for the mind trap...im so dirty ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erika, I suggest you watch 5 episodes and see if it catches your attention. IMO I loved it, some of my friends did not...I started watching it on netflix, but I don't know how long it will be avaiable for instant stream.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Show was meh, only reason I watched it was because of T-bag <3

    I'm finding shows a little dull lately...
    Any recommendations/suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  6. just BARELY started watching prisonbreak, and i absolutely HATE T-bag

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting. Followed! alphabetalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. he may be a badass. but jason statham kicked his ass.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is awesome, I loved that character too!

    ReplyDelete

Never Knows Best